LIFEKids exists to build a foundation that is everlasting.
We supplement parents in their desire to develop their child spiritually and to point children, K–5th grade, toward a daily relationship with a living, relevant, awesome God!
HERE'S WHAT'S HAPPENING IN LIFEKIDS:
- Midsouth Covenant Summer Camp – August 5-11, 2018; held at Frontier Camp in Grapeland, TX. As usual, there's a wonderful line-up of lessons, games and activities. This year's theme is, "Colors," the story of Joseph, Family Matters. Camper Registration Application is first-come first-served until space runs out, so make sure you send your registration in as early as possible. For Camp Registration click here. In order to qualify for the early registration price of $425, a $50 deposit and camp paperwork (forms & shot record) need to be submitted by June 15. CILT (Counselors in Leadership Training) applications for students entering 10-12 grades need to be turned in by June 1.This 7 day camp ministry is for children in grades 2–9. This is a wonderful opportunity for children to experience God’s great creation, learn more about His word and grow in their relationship with Jesus. Contact Kim for more details.
- LIFEKid Tickets! LIFEKids can earn LIFEKid tickets by:
• bringing back their signed take home sheets
• bringing a friend to LIFEKids
• memorizing specific biblical passages
- LIFEKids Offering
Kids bring their offering each Sunday. So…where does the money go? We want every minute to count, so the idea of providing an opportunity where giving an offering makes a tangible difference in another child’s life and that child is introduced to Jesus, makes a lot of sense. That’s why LIFEKids is sponsoring a 6 year old boy from Honduras through COMPASSION International. Contact Kim with questions about COMPASSION or check out www.compassion.com.
- Interested in learning more? Helping out? We're always looking for new mentors and helpers. Even if you can bring snacks once a month, we'd love to have you join the LIFEKid team! Contact Kim with questions, comments, or to get involved!
For those working with children – click on the pdf's below to download both applications required for working with minors:
LC BackgroundChk for volunteers – download pdf
LC child_youth application for volunteers – download pdf